Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall


Fall time is my favorite time of year! You get to wear hoodies and play in the leaves! This last weekend we were driving through the canyon and saw the pretty leaves changing so of course we had to stop and take a picture with them! I'm sure there will be many more leaf pictures to come! I love decorating with pumpkins, leaves and scarecrows! :) I love the smells that go along with Fall as well. The best smell is my pumpkin spice candle, I always have it burning and Jake gets frustrated with me sometimes. I love going up the canyon to have campfires and make smores! Carving Pumpkins, seeing family and going to corn mazes are more great things about fall! It just cant get much better than this, it is the best time of year!!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

I agree, I love fall as well! We should do another dutch oven dinner sometime!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Holy cow I didn't know you guys got married. That's so cool. Congrats. Jake, thanks for being such a good friend, and Crystal you're so cute. Good luck with everything. Hope you guys are doing well.