Saturday, September 27, 2008

Scarecrows!




I love to decorate with scarecrows! They are so cute and fun! And they are a fall time decoration, so that is great! So I have 2 inside little ones and I have had 1 boy outside. Today I found him a little girlfriend! I thought she was perfect! Jake said that he is dating up since her face is painted and he just has button eyes. :) I think they are cute together, other than her hair is hiding behind her but she has cute pig tails. So I just thought I would share my cute scarecrows with everyone!

6 comments:

Little Guy Ties said...

How cute! I love fall decorations!!! I love fall! Its just so cozy! Love it!

Holly Light said...

Hey Crystal! It's good to see your blog and what you're up to. We just moved back to SLC from Sun Valley...keep in touch.

Keith and Nancy said...

How fun is this, I love fall and Keith made fun of me because I wanted to decorate with Scarecrows, but I think they are way cute, where did you get the little ones?

Kylee said...

I love your scarecrows! I need to find something fun to do outside of our house. I love that you have the bail of hay- where did you get it?

Anbre said...

Hey! It was great to see you guys on Halloween. We hope you are doing great. We have a blog too, if you're interested. Take care!

Brett and April said...

OH HEY!! Crystal, How are you and Jake doing? It's been a long time since i have seen either of you!!